PowerUP! Training Institute Workshop – Metropolis Resort, Eau Claire, WI
One solution to alleviate tighter budgets is to expand the use of volunteers. With a growing population of retirees who have time and an interest in meaningful volunteer work, its a great time to explore ways to enhance and sustain volunteer programs. Find out how by attending our PowerUP! training.
This is an on-site training workshop on self-directed volunteer teams for two to three volunteers who are representing a local organization, agency, or program to learn about self-directed volunteer team development and engagement. It consists of a one-hour virtual training webinar for paid staff prior to on-site volunteer training workshop.
Location: Metropolis Resort & Conference Center
Address: 5150 Fairview Drive, Eau Claire, WI 54791
- July 31, 2014 (10am – 4pm) – August 1, 2014 (9am – 3pm): On-site Volunteer Training
Participating organizations are encouraged to send 2-3 volunteers and designate one staff person who will be trained via webinar in June. Those attending will learn efficient, effective and sustainable strategies to increase and enhance volunteer engagement that strengthens their organization and builds service capacity.
- All organizations and participants will be confirmed by staff after enrollment is completed.
- All participants will be responsible for:
- Accessing, downloading, and bringing hard copies of training materials to training workshop. Materials will be made available for download after all enrollments are completed and confirmed. n4a staff will follow-up with how to access.
- All participants will also be responsible for travel costs.
Contact Patricia Reid – firstname.lastname@example.org – or call (202) 872 – 0888.
For more information, visit PowerUP! online at:
Note: To access this section you will have to enter the access code given to you in your registration email.