PowerUP! Training Institute Workshop – Orange County, Santa Ana, CA
This is an on-site training workshop on self-directed volunteer teams for two to three volunteers who are representing a local organization, agency, or program to learn about self-directed volunteer team development and engagement. It consists of a one-hour virtual training webinar for paid staff prior to on-site volunteer training workshop.
Location: Council on Aging – Orange County, Santa Ana, CA
Address: 1971 East 4th Street Suite 200, Santa Ana, CA 92705
- April 3, 2014 – April 4, 2014 (10am – 4pm): On-site Volunteer Training
- Date and time TBD: Staff training – One hour webinar
This workshop is geared towards:
- Local Southern California organizations, agencies, and programs that are ready to take their volunteer engagement to the next level with self-directed volunteer teams of older adults to help meet the growing needs for elder services and supports.
- Hosted by The Aging Network’s Volunteer Collaborative and its PowerUP! initiative, managed by n4a.
- The Ventura County Area Agency on Aging is the local co-sponsor of this event.
- All organizations and participants will be confirmed by n4a staff after enrollment is completed.
- All participants will be responsible for:
- Accessing, downloading, and bringing hard copies of training materials to training workshop. Materials will be made available for download after all enrollments are completed and confirmed. n4a staff will follow-up with how to access.
- All participants will also be responsible for travel costs.
Note: To access this section you will have to enter the access code given to you in your registration email.